Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Biggest Weapon Aimed At Us is Not Coronavirus---it's Fear ETE3


END-TIME EPISODES 3

Biggest Weapon Aimed At Us is Not Coronavirus---it's Fear

I admit I was worried and even felt a tinge of fear when I watched the news on the devastating effects of Coronavirus last March. The stay at home orders had been extended and the White House released information indicating that hundreds of thousands could die in the US even with stay at home orders. I don’t normally feel shaken by events, but this crisis situation was beginning to unsettle me. The following night, after an uneasy sleep I remember waking up at dawn with a word on my mind. I got up and wrote it on a sticky note. It was an unusual word. Somatic. I looked at the word for a while and realized it was the last three syllables of the word psychosomatic. I knew God was trying to show me something about the Coronavirus, but it wasn’t ringing any bells. Later that day it came to me. Psychosomatic symptoms and effects were somehow included in the Coronavirus mix. Its toxic effects were coming to us through the extreme psychological distress triggered by the traumatizing pandemic daily news, and its mixture of worry, fear, panic, and anxiety.

This little revelation gave me some clarity about the pandemic crisis and its mechanisms. COVID-19 is not just a little biological freak of nature. A microscopic virus does not jump off a lab’s petri dish and charge out the door and in a matter of weeks cause havoc and panic worldwide. So obviously there is more to this than meets the eye. I’ll say more about this later.

If this is bio-warfare, then the biggest weapon being launched against us is not the Coronavirus. It’s fear. “Fear is a spirit; it comes to paralyze you, it comes to bind you, it comes to restrict you…that feeling of fear and anxiety is not the spirit of God. In the spirit of God there is liberty, there is freedom.” (Quote from Nadine Raphael) So where is this coming from? I know these negative ideas and influences are being transmitted through the news media---but where is the news media getting this from? Is it coming from God? What does God say?

-I have not given you the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

-Fear not for I am with you, neither be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

-Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

-God is my light and my salvation---whom shall I fear? He is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even my enemies and foes came upon me to destroy my flesh, they stumbled and fell. (Psalm 27:1,2)

Now we’re into the first week of May 2020 and COVID-19 experts are warning of continuing spread in the US. The news media is claiming over 1,000,000 infected now and that Coronavirus deaths have gone up several hundred thousand. Some states are extending the opening date for businesses and the number of people out of a job is increasing, and its probable there could be a breakdown in the food chain. From the very beginning it’s been about the numbers; the number of cases of infection and the number of deaths that have provoked governments and social leaders to effect drastic changes that have caused folly and chaos in the economic and social fabric of the country and of the world. But now it begins to surface through serious professionals, doctors, and business leaders that perhaps those numbers have been blown way out of proportion, and maybe even patted. And deeper down, we’re suspecting that what we’re seeing at surface level with the Coronavirus is but the manifestation of a dark agenda that is being orchestrated by a hidden government, or Deep State, as some in Washington have called them.

So what does this mean for all of us who are here on the receiving end of the Coronavirus stick? I’ve already clarified that it’s not God behind the horror and fear tactics of the Coronavirus Phantom. But besides wanting us to come closer to his presence, is there more he wants to show us? Are we nearing that moment that the prophets called the end-time?

When I first prayed about the Coronavirus I received that this was not yet the complete picture of the end-time, but that the forces behind the scenes were flexing their muscles…this is just a dry run. They were prepping, preparing the ground work. This sounded like there was more to come, that even if the pandemic simmered down, it would surface again in the near future. So maybe this is the key thing God wants us to understand. There is a time frame, a transcendent flow of world events that are leading up to the times of the end. Jesus said that when you hear of wars and rumors of war, be not troubled for the end is not yet come. And there will be famines and pestilences and earthquakes, and all these are the beginning of birth-pains. And I think we’re beginning to feel those birth-pains. Birth pains are when a woman in labor begins to feel those contractions that indicate the baby is coming soon.

So is this cause to start worrying now about the end-time? No. It’s not a reason to worry, but rather to rejoice and be happy because all these events will ultimately lead to the return of the King, the King of Kings! So this could also be our wake-up call. If Jesus’ return is on the tail of these troublous times of the Coronavirus and all its woes and times of tribulation, then I want to get up on the roof-top and warn people of his soon arrival. People, get right with God now, he’s coming soon! Then I need to go to my mirror and do a self-inspection. If he’s coming for me soon, then I want to shower and get cleansed of any uncleanliness in my life, I want to get rid of any foul baggage I’ve picked up on my journey through life, I want to be nice and clean and ready for him.

Prayer to receive Jesus:
Jesus I am so excited about your soon return to our poor little world. I personally want to see you and ask that when you see me, you will receive me into your arms, your eternal life, and your Kingdom. In preparation I receive you into my heart right now and ask you to send your Holy Spirit to cleanse me inside and out, spiritually and physically, so that I will be all clean and ready and holy for you on your arrival.
Amen

Carlos A. Cedillo

See my blog on the link below to see all my writings on the Coronavirus.

https://love-life-miracles.blogspot.com/?spref=tw

If you know of anyone who could benefit from this message, please pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment